"A line is a dot that went for a walk." Paul Klee

Sketch-an-Etch is my first MFA project at Columbus College of Art and Design. For the semester long project I will be mixing Intaglio and Screen-printing techniques to create a unique edition of prints. This visual blog will document my path to the finish.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Unfortunately things were out of whack at the print lab this week. My advisor gets back today and she will tame the chaos...Everything seemed to be broken when I needed to use it, very frustrating...sorry for the bad mood!! I wanted to have some prints of my new series to show ya'll and that didn't happen so here are they are in picture form. They are going to be printed in the photo-etching process (see Jeni's Ice Cream image) and are going to have the same visual concept as the Columbus series...See the New Insights in Mid-Semester Post below for details.







1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda, During crit I was thinking about this artist's work. I think you should take a look at this. www.chrisjordan.com/beta/gallery/midway/#CF000313%2018x24

    ReplyDelete